Automation Discovery Call
Book a Automation Discovery Call
A discovery call is a great place for you to start. It gives us a chance to discover more about your business and to make sure we’re going to be a good fit for each other.
Interested in a Discovery Call?
Please complete the form below.
Once you have requested a discovery call we will email you a list of questions that we will cover on the call.
- What is your target market?
- Do your target markets overlap at all? (overlapping interests, similar news sources, etc.)
- Describe in detail your best customers.
- Describe in detail your ideal customers.
- Describe in detail your worst customers.
- What demographics and psychographics do you have about your target market?
- Who is selling before or after to your ideal audience?
- What partnerships do you have?
- Do you have referral strategies in place?
- What is your main product? (bread and butter)
- What is the main source of business for your main product/service?
- What is your most profitable product?
- What is the main lead source for the most profitable product/service?
- What is the average customer lifetime value for your business?
- What are your best past marketing initiatives?
- What are your worst past marketing strategies?
- How are you tracking marketing efforts?
- How much of your staff or time is dedicated to marketing?
- Who are your competitors?
- What makes your unique from your competition?
- Why would I choose your product/service over competitor?
- What are some past agencies you’ve worked with for marketing?
- How did those engagements go?
- What are your offline efforts?
- How often do you communicate with past clients?
- How do you communicate with them?
- Have you worked on branding?
- What upsells do you offer?
- What do you spend to acquire new business?
- What testimonials do you have?
- How large is your client database?
- Are you using this current and past client information your marketing efforts
- Describe your typical sales process
- How many leads does it typically require to convert someone to a customer?
- What percentage of prospects become leads?
- What is your deal close rate?
- Do you close business on phone, email, or in-person?
- What would business goals are you hoping to achieve this year
- If you achieve these objectives, how would your business feel different?
- How would you determine if these business goals have been met?
- How would your business look different if these objectives are met?