Building the Perfect Sales Process
Optimising your sales and marketing is a big job. So where do you start?
We offer a number of options when it comes to working with our platforms, one of our most popular paths is our walk, run, fly, soar packages that help you scale your business.
You Do It Yourself
You purchase the platform through us and complete everything yourself. On the occasions that you need a little bit of expert help, you can log in to your customer portal and request help.
We Do It Together
Team up with us to share the workload. We will establish a shared workload. We can execute more complex or time-consuming tasks such as creating campaigns and marketing automations.
We Do It For You
We do it all. Our team of specialists learn everything about your business and requirements so that you can relax whilst we execute everything for you. You’ll still be involved in the strategy.
Order of priorities for your sales and marketing automation process
We will analyse the sales and marketing of a single product or service that your business sells. This analysis will reveal opportunities for improvement and provide a focus for your sales and marketing process.
- Identify a single product or service to focus on in your marketing process
- Identify a single gap in your sales and marketing efforts to address and solve
By directly addressing the gap in your sales and marketing efforts, we will then identify a single and narrow tactic for your business.
Together, we will create an action plan that lays out the assets, content, tools, and skills required to execute the sales and marketing process for your business.
- Identify a single, narrow tactic to address your sales and marketing gap
- Plan out the assets and content needed to build and launch the tactic a week later
We will use your content and assets to build the sales and marketing automation and we will test launch our tactic to a segment of your customers.
- Build tactics and import relevant contacts
- Test launch your sales and marketing tactic to a subset of customers
After the test launch, we will monitor the performance of your sales and marketing process through the dashboard. We will optimise your content and any other elements of the campaign before we go for a broader launch.
- Build a reporting dashboard for the main user
- Review test launch results
- Optimise content and processes for a broader launch
We will map your next move by reassessing your needs and developing your next action plan for continued success. By repeating the process, we will see incremental improvements to your business.
- Undertake a new assessment on your business after launching the first tactic
- Create a clear action plan on next steps for continued progress
Looking to build the perfect sales cycle and ensure that all prospects and customers are accounted for?
The typical customer lifecycle contains too many opportunities for leads and customers to get left behind. Whether it's slow leads that never get followed up or customers who make one purchase with you before moving on, the typical customer lifecycle is losing you money. How do you address this?