A CRM sales and marketing automation campaign should see a good return on investment.
We measure this on conversions so that you can see what is and isn’t working. Proven Results.
Our core focus is companies with long or complex sales processes who are looking for a CRM agency offering a fixed price, no surprises and proven results.
We provide everything you need to market your business. This includes website design, branding and marketing automation (automated responses, drip feed campaigns, Pay Per Click Campaigns and social media marketing).
There are two aspects of your business that need to be considered and identified.
Your Buyer Personas
Before being able to select the appropriate framework for your business, you need to spend some time developing your unique buyer personas. This is important because each digital marketing activity will be developed alongside your buyer personas. For every persona you identify, we would recommend filling out a persona worksheet. This makes it easier for you to keep a track of the profiles, and for us to develop strategies for the correct audiences.
In order to drive success, it is vital to uncover, understand and establish specific goals for your company. This will allow us to develop a successful, rewarding digital marketing strategy.
HOW TO ATTRACT VISITORS, CONVERT LEADS AND CLOSE CUSTOMERS
Our approach to digital marketing involves a number of different components which work together to achieve results.
These are the key tasks required for attracting visitors, converting leads, and closing customers, with an indication of the proportion of time that should be spent on each task. The splitting of time between tasks may vary depending on the needs and goals of your business.
- Keyword research (5%)
- On-page optimisation (5%)
- Blogging (15%)
- Social media growth (5%)
- Content creation and conversion paths (15%)
- Lists and segmentation (5%)
- Promotion (10%)
- Workflows (10%)
- Lead scoring and qualification (5%)
- CRM integration and closed loop reporting (5%)
- Progress assessment and analysis (20%)
Next, we will work our way through the digital marketing journey and explain how each of the key tasks above should be carried out.
Where should you focus your attention first?
Now that you’ve established your goals, it’s time to choose the framework that best fits the needs of your business. Each framework is listed below, with information on how to determine whether your business fits.
Please note: The frameworks are designed as a guideline only. Not every business will fit easily into one category. When we work with you, the chosen framework will be adapted to fit your needs exactly. Have a look at the different frameworks and make a decision based on what you believe to be the best starting point for the success of your business.
|Your company might be a good fit, if||Attracting visitors||Converting leads||Closing customers|
Keyword research is vital when the success of your business is largely based around visitors reaching your website.
Some easy guidelines for selecting keywords are:
- low ranking difficulty
- moderate monthly search volume
- aligned with your target audience
- Preliminary target keywords research – use a keyword tool to create a list of recommended target keywords for your website
- Make sure you are continually adding to your list of keywords that will be used for future blog posts
- It is important that your keywords are always aligned with your target audience
Ongoing blogging will bring more organic visitors to your website. We will develop a weekly routine for your blogs; publishing 2-3 pieces of content per week is ideal. We would suggest that you allocate the full 15% recommended time to blogging.
- Make sure your blog is set up and integrated on your website
- Plan a blogging calendar to keep track of your published content and keywords used
- Working from your strategic keywords, write and publish 2-3 blog pieces per week
Use Your Keywords Wisely:
Compiling a list of keywords is just the start – you need to ensure they are being optimally utilised. In order for your keywords to be found for their target phrases, they need to be formatted correctly so that they will be indexed. There should be one strategic keyword per webpage.
Got a keyword that hasn’t been assigned to a webpage? If there is no relevant existing webpage, create a new page optimised for that keyword.
- Update current pages with new SEO content
- Develop and optimise new pages that need to be created for additional keywords
PROGRESS ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT
It’s important to measure the effectiveness of your strategies to increase traffic so that you know what’s working and what’s not. Analyse how well your strategic keywords are getting you found, how your engagements on social media are performing and how well you are increasing your traffic. Use the results from your analyses to make improvements to your strategies.
- Keyword analysis: understand your keyword rankings using analytics tools
- Social analysis: have a look at your social interactions to find out how you’re increasing the number of visitors to your website
- Traffic goals: use analytics tools to see how your progress is comparing to your traffic growth goals
- Performance adjustments: there is no point doing the analysis if you’re not going to change anything! Adjust your strategies to keep on track to reaching your traffic growth goals
The analysis of the effectiveness of your campaigns is an important last step in closing customers and this is something we can help with. You will want to analyse the performance of your workflows by checking their churn rates and click through rates for emails involved. Speak with your sales team to make sure your lead scoring is effective.
Our systems use built-in reports which can be used to compare your conversion rate: the proportion of contacts that is converted to customers. This close rate will give you insight into what part of your digital marketing strategy is closing customers most effectively.
- Ensure your lead nurturing emailsare effectively driving people down the sales funnel
Funnel Conversion Analysis:
- Compare conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
Customer Goal Progress Analysis:
Have a look at your customer growth progress and compare it to your goals. Make adjustments to your marketing process if required
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION AND GROWTH
The rise of social media over the past decade has enabled these platforms to help businesses attract qualified traffic to their websites. Have a look at the different social media platforms out there, and use the data you have on your target audience to determine the best networks to use for your company.
- Connect your blog and and website to your social media accounts
- We use our platforms for publishing and monitoring
- We promote your blog posts on your social media channels
- Make use of your accounts to stay in touch with your audience: ask questions and respond to interactions
- Invest some time in growing your social channels
LISTS AND SEGMENTATION
Lists and segmentation are vital for effective email marketing. We will separate your contacts based on their lifecycle stage and buyer personas. By adapting your interactions to what different contacts may be interested in, your marketing will be more relevant and effective.
- Existing Contact Segmentation
- Assign yours contacts an appropriate lifecycle stage and buyer persona
- For each buyer persona, create a separate list
- Ongoing Contact Segmentation and List Refinement
- Update and refine existing contact lists using insight from past marketing campaigns
CONTENT CREATION AND CONVERSION PATHS
In order to convert visitors into leads, we create content tailored to your buyer personas and things that would be of value to them. Your pieces of content should be followed by a conversion path: call to action –> landing page –> thank you page.
- Create content offers for lead conversion
- Produce conversion paths for each piece of content
- Flowbird will work alongside you to ensure your content is designed to attract and convert leads
Your content offers and conversation paths are live and we’ve segmented your contacts depending on their buyer persona and lifecycle stage; now you need to promote your content to generate some leads. As you do this, make sure the your interactions align with your personas.
- Blog Post Promotion
- For each content offer, create 2-3 blog posts around the subject area, including a call-to-action in each post
- Create and design emails targeted to your persona groups and include details of new offers or content
- For each content offer, create 2-3 blog posts around the subject area, including a call-to-action in each post
- Social Media Publishing
- Use social media channels to promote offers. Be sure to monitor the frequency of posts to avoid over-posting
LEAD SCORING AND QUALIFICATION
In order for us to improve your customer generation efforts, we need to understand how you qualify leads so that we can develop a lead scoring system.
If you only have a small number of leads, we may not need to implement lead scoring. Instead, we can help coach you on calling your leads and reaching out to awareness and comparison leads.
Lead Scoring Implementation
- Set up a lead scoring system to identify qualified leads
- Set up a marketing qualified list based on lead score
- Connect your CRM (if you have one) to a digital marketing platform and allow your sales team access to lead scores
Lead Qualification and Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Get feedback from sales on the quality of lead scores
- Flowbird will use sales team feedback for questions and lead scoring
With the implementation of lead nurturing, we can help control how your leads move through the sales funnel.
Short Term Goals (0-3 months) – BASIC WORKFLOW CREATION:
- For short term goals, a basic workflow creation will take leads through to the purchase stage
- Put together a series of automated emails that nurtures leads from an awareness or comparison offer to the purchase stage offer
Longer term goals (>3 months) – PERSONA-DRIVEN WORKFLOW CREATION:
- With more time to work with, persona-driven workflows are best. A unique workflow should be created for each persona to nurture sales leads from an awareness or comparison offer to the purchase stage offer
- In addition to these, we would also recommend creating customer-centric workflows. These are designed to upsell existing customers
- Use performance metrics such as opens, clicks and unsubscribes to adjust workflow and email copy
CLOSED LOOP REPORTING AND CRM INTEGRATION
This step is vital for getting value from all your marketing efforts. If you have a CRM system in place, we will integrate it as soon as possible and use it to officially close leads as customers.
- Integrate your CRM system with the digital marketing platform
- Ensure that any adjustments to Flowbird forms and workflows are reflected in your CRM
Note: If you don’t have a CRM system but require one, we can help with the selection and deployment of a system
Make Your Customers Feel Valued
These days, successful firms are ones that master the art of communicating with their customers. They create vibrant communities that discuss their products and offer opinions. Their content is something that the community consumes eagerly, instead of simply useless spam.
That’s why a streamlined social media strategy goes hand in hand with inbound marketing and email newsletters. We can make sure that your messages are synchronised with social media postings, making every communication as powerful and valuable as possible.
What is Your Potential? What would automation do for your business?
Please arrange a no obligation call with us to discuss your specific requirements.