It’s important to measure the effectiveness of your strategies to increase traffic so that you know what’s working and what’s not. Analyse how well your strategic keywords are getting you found, how your engagements on social media are performing and how well you are increasing your traffic. Use the results from your analyses to make improvements to your strategies.
- Keyword analysis: understand your keyword rankings using analytics tools
- Social analysis: have a look at your social interactions to find out how you’re increasing the number of visitors to your website
- Traffic goals: use analytics tools to see how your progress is comparing to your traffic growth goals
- Performance adjustments: there is no point doing the analysis if you’re not going to change anything! Adjust your strategies to keep on track to reaching your traffic growth goals
The analysis of the effectiveness of your campaigns is an important last step in closing customers and this is something we can help with. You will want to analyse the performance of your workflows by checking their churn rates and click through rates for emails involved. Speak with your sales team to make sure your lead scoring is effective.
Our systems use built-in reports which can be used to compare your conversion rate: the proportion of contacts that is converted to customers. This close rate will give you insight into what part of your digital marketing strategy is closing customers most effectively.
- Ensure your lead nurturing emailsare effectively driving people down the sales funnel
Funnel Conversion Analysis:
- Compare conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
Customer Goal Progress Analysis:
Have a look at your customer growth progress and compare it to your goals. Make adjustments to your marketing process if required