Software Consultant for CRM & Marketing Automation
Software Consultant for CRM/ERP & Business Management Solutions
- Ashford (TN23), Ashford, Kent
- £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Do you have a passion for coding? Are you a logical thinker and good at problem-solving? - then, we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team here at Flowbird.
Who are we?
Located in Ashford, Kent, we are a CRM and Business Management Solutions business that works with B2B clients to craft, build and deliver exciting data solutions around their business operations. Our projects include eCommerce and Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) development, or implementing a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) database.
We work with a host of successful, established, and global application providers and our Flowbird team are ready to take on more significant projects, all set for 2021 and beyond. We would love to onboard and train a new team member to work with us to achieve these goals.
Joining our team in an apprentice role could be a fantastic starting point in your career. We will provide you with support and training every step of the way, with guidance, training, and mentoring to reach your full potential.
In your first year, you will learn:
- Attend and complete our providers’ e-Learning programme in database technology (ERP)
- To install and configure software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Integrating different software systems, e.g. Zapier, PaaS (Platform as a Service) databases
- Implementing and configuring software packages, importing data, helping users with specific usage issues.
Day to Day Work
- Working with the senior members of the technical team
- Reviewing support tickets and dealing with or assisting in a resolution
- Configuring CRM/ERP databases
- Integrating with third-party systems
- An Interest in database technology
- Understanding of Programming, Python, HTML
- Trainable and with a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of databases and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
- Understand relational databases
- Lives locally (Ashford, Kent)
- AS/A-Level Computer Science (Grade pending)
Minimum 7 GCSEs including Maths and English Grade (9-4 A/C)
Monday - Friday - 9 am - 5:30 am (One Hour Lunch Break)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Casual Dress
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holiday)
If the above sounds of interest, we’d love to hear from you!
As well as sending over your CV, please include a cover letter and tell us in less than 500 words why you think you would be a good fit for our team?
An example could be:
- Have you worked on gaming or computer projects?
- Have you set up a GitHub account and built databases in your schoolwork or as a hobby?
- Tell us a time you’ve had to work as part of a team to overcome a challenge?
- Do you follow a plant-based diet? (Checking you’re reading this!)
- A little snapshot of you, what you enjoy, and your career aspirations :)
The Important Bit!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.