Software Consultant/Developer for CRM & Business Management Solutions
- Ashford (TN23), Ashford, Kent
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Do you have a passion for coding? Are you a logical thinker and good at problem-solving? - then, we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team here at Flowbird.
Who are we?
Located in Ashford, Kent, we are a CRM and Business Management Solutions business that works with B2B clients to craft, build and deliver exciting data solutions around their business operations. Our projects include Customer Relationship Management (CRM) development, marketing automation, and a raft of integration tools.
We work with a host of successful, established, and global application providers, and our Flowbird team are ready to take on more significant projects, all set for 2021 and beyond. We would love to onboard and train a new team member to work with us to achieve these goals.
Joining our team in a vital role could be a fantastic opportunity for your career. We will provide you with support and training every step of the way, with guidance, training, and mentoring to reach your full potential.
In your first year, you will learn:
- Attend and complete our providers’ e-Learning programme in database technology (CRM)
- To install and configure software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Integrating different software systems, e.g. Zapier, PaaS (Platform as a Service) databases
- Implementing and configuring software packages, importing data, helping users with specific usage issues.
Day to Day Work
- Working with the senior members of the team
- Configuring CRM platforms
- Integrating with third-party systems
- Reviewing support tickets and dealing with or assisting in a resolution
- An interest in database technology
- Trainable and with a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of databases and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
- Understand relational databases
- Lives locally (Ashford, Kent)
- AS/A-Level Computer Science (Grade pending)
Minimum 7 GCSEs including Maths and English Grade (9-4 A/C)
Monday - Friday - 9 am - 5:30 am (One Hour Lunch Break)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Casual Dress
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holiday)
If the above sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
As well as sending over your CV, please include a cover letter and tell us in less than 500 words why you think you would be a good fit for our team?
An example could be:
- Have you worked on gaming or computer projects?
- Have you set up a GitHub account and built databases in your schoolwork or as a hobby?
- Tell us a time you’ve had to work as part of a team to overcome a challenge?
- Do you follow a plant-based diet? (Checking you’re reading this!)
- A little snapshot of you, what you enjoy, and your career aspirations :)
The Important Bit!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.