Almost all of us would benefit from tweaking at least a few elements of our busy schedules so that we could become more effective.
Are you looking for top tips to save time? Do you find yourself spending too much time on marketing tasks that you don’t have time to spend on other areas of your business? Do you find your time is taken up by busy processes?
You want to ensure you’re not missing opportunities and prioritise your time effectively. So how do we become more effective?
We have listed our top 5 go to systems that help us save time and work more efficiently.
1) Hootsuite is a social media management tool which enables you to monitor and schedule all your social media content from one platform. You can save time with the handy bulk upload, and manage all your social media channels, including your clients social media channels from one single dashboard. Hootsuite also has a google extension allowing you to easily share information whilst browsing the internet.
2) Marketing automation platforms like SharpSpring, InfusionSoft, and ActiveCampaign allow you automate many marketing tasks. If you’re currently doing these tasks manually, they will be very time-consuming. By automating your marketing efforts you will be able to spend more time on other aspects of your business and have a more beneficial and effective marketing solution. If you’d like any advice or support on automating your marketing, we’re more than happy to assist.
3) Xero is an online accounting software that helps you save time on your paperwork. This accounting software is perfect for small businesses, it’s fast, reliable and has important time-saving tools to help enable the growth of our business. QuickBooks is another online accounting software perfect for small businesses, it’s time-friendly with its customisable invoice templates and real-time payment tracking and invoice scheduling tool.
4) TeamWorks is our go-to project management platform. You can track all your projects from start to finish and track the time you spend on each project. By tracking time against each project and organising tasks, it’s almost certain that you’ll not only increase your own productivity but that of your whole team.
5) Work faster with Adobe Stock. Adobe Stock enables you to quickly find the perfect images to enhance your projects. By filtering images by industry, finding images has never been so easy!
If you’d like any help or more information on any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Every business is driven by its customers and implementing a CRM system is essential to managing your customers. Your customers should be the number one priority
To gain the most value from your marketing automation efforts, you need to select your automation techniques wisely. As with all marketing processes, there are many
Improving sales turnover is a high priority for your business. It can be a challenge in today’s competitive market, but help is at hand from customer
Being ever-present is one of the most effective methods of lead generation and your content strategy should reflect this. Your customers are naturally drawn to content
Reliable, repeat customers are the foundations for sustainable success, as their sales allow firms to plan for the future. That's why successful firms work hard to