How to ask for referrals that help grow your business?
Referrals are an excellent form of advertising, but they’re all too often overlooked by businesses. Maybe it’s because they seem old fashioned. Perhaps it doesn’t seem worth the effort.
However, more than any other type of advertising, we universally trust the opinions of friends and acquaintances.
84% of people surveyed in 58 different countries by Nielsen said they trust recommendations from people they know.
On top of this, we even trust people we don’t know, with 68% of respondents reporting confidence in online reviews.
Gaining referrals can be one of the most effective strategies for acquiring new customers and growing your business. There’s just one pitfall: having to ask for them.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- Why referred customers are so valuable for your business—and why you shouldn’t ask every customer for a referral
- How marketing automation software, like Infusionsoft, can help you ask for referrals consistently and strategically
- Incentives that encourage customers to refer
- How to make the most of online reviews
- Stories of small businesses that used referrals to grow their business
If you find it awkward to ask for referrals, this e-book is for you.
The fact of the matter is that every good business uses referrals. With them being so beneficial to your business, you can’t afford to not ask for them.
By asking the right customers at the right time, you will develop a smooth process that becomes second nature.